Logic, perspicacity and a touch of common sense
Edmund Burke said that, “the only thing necessary for evil men to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” I like to add that if you know something is wrong and evil and affecting people and you do not speak up on it then you not loving people. This principle can be applied to the Christianity.
We have received an overwhelming amount of letters that ask for the proof of what some men in big and famous ministries have said. Despite the fact that the quotations are included in the articles and the references documented next to them, people are not be able to read what is said. Maybe some people’s ears are trained to only hear these statements audibly and reading does not help them. Since we have almost all these statements on audio we make many of the statements available to the genuinely interested. Anything that will help people know what certain teachers they follow have said, not once, but many times..
I thought it would be a good idea to show some of the quotes among others WHO THINK ALIKE, such as New Ager's, Witches, Occultists and Mormon's and Moonie's. Since most do not believe their teacher could not say such false statements or be similar to Non-Christian's, they should easily be able to distinguish which statement are from their teacher and those statements that are from the Non-Christian's.
I assure you there’s nothing to fear, since your not judging whether someone is right or wrong by these statements. This exercise only challenges you to pick your favorite Christian teacher’s statements out among the non-Christians statements. For those who know their teachers so well, it should be easy to determine there statements among the others. However, I would like to submit for your consideration, if you cannot tell between the Christian minister and the others who are New Ager's, Witches, Occultists and Mormon's or Moonie's, maybe it is time to consider what many have already been saying; it's not Christian teaching. I hope that this will prompt you to do the research for your own conscience and spiritual life’s sake.
The topic: We are gods
1. “It was Jesus Himself who asked the Pharisees this question: “Is it not written in your law that 'I say you are gods'?” (John 10:34, as quoted from Psalm 82:6)....But why did Jesus say that they were gods? Because all of us are gods! All humans are incarnations of deity.”
2. “Man was created in the god class, was not created in the animal class, it was the gods class. ..Alright, are we gods? We are a class of gods.”
3.“What be you? You are God!”
4. “Be still and know that you are God when you know that you are God, you will begin to live Godhood...”
5.“You don’t have a god in you, you are one”
6.“We are gods and might as well get good at it”
7.“YOU are God. I am God.”
8. “I am a little messiah walking on earth,..... You are a little god on earth running around”
9. “Though we are not Almighty God Himself, nevertheless, we are now divine”
10. “Be constantly in the thought of God and you too will become God”
11.“Jesus is no different from other men.”
12. “When Jesus was on earth, the Bible says that first He disrobed Himself of the divine form. He, the limitless God, became a man, that we men, may become as He is.”
13. “Jesus was God in the flesh. We must be as He was in the world, and even greater in volume and influence.” “We are the essence of God, His on-going incarnation in the world”
14. “in each of us is the potentiality to become a God”
15. “We know the greatest of all teachers came to show more fully that the Christ in him and through whom he did his mighty works is the same Christ that lives in you, in me in all mankind; that by applying his teachings do all the works that he did and greater works.”
16.“It is far more important that men should strive to become Christs than that they should believe that Jesus was Christ.”
17. “Every Christian is a god. … “You don't have a God in you; you are one.”
18. “I am a ‘little messiah’ walking on earth.”
19.“May this manifestation lead you to see each other as the gods you are.”
20. when I read in the Bible where He [Jesus] says, `I AM,' I say, `Yes, I AM too!'”
21. “One of these days I'll be so complete I won't be a human. I'll be a god.”
22. “There is a god class of beings.”
23.“ Know that you are God”
24. “Are you ready for some real revelation knowledge....you are god”
25. “You are the christ: The only begotten son of your own God-self”
26.“Christians are little messiahs. Christians are little gods."
27.“return to the truth of truths . . . that we are God.”
28.“you are all-God”
29.“God and man are one. Man is incarnate God.”
30.“It is written that ye are gods. I'm a god and you're a god”
31. “...Jesus became what all of you must be. ...Is he the Christ? O yes, along with you”
32. Let's say, I am a God man.' …This spirit man within me is a God-Man. … I'm a God-Man.”
33. “[When] Christ said, 'Be still and know that I am God.' [He also meant) 'Be still and know that you are God.”
34.“To know God, to love God, and to understand God is finally to realize one's own godhood.”
35. “Are you a child of God? Then you're divine! Are you a child of God? Then you're not human!”
36. “the Son of God is each and every human being when he has attained the highest level of surrender to God’s will”
37. “God wants us to become Himself … We are growing toward God. God is the goal of evolution”
38.“When you were born again the Word was made flesh in you … You are everything He was and everything He is and ever He shall be .... Don't say,' I have.' Say, ' I am, I am, I am, I am, I am.”
39. “Man is an emerging God”
40. “Say after me, within me is a God-man'. …. Let's say, 'I am a God-man.”
41.“we will have the privilege of becoming like him. To become like him we must have all the powers of godhood”
42. “May this manifestation lead you to see each other as the gods you are.”
43. “The Fullness of the Godhead dwells in me ... God has planned for me to be Christ's image on the earth”
44. “Jesus is a son of God who perfected his divinity”
45. “Dogs beget dogs, and cats beget cats, and God begets gods. You are all little gods”
46. “All men are spiritually evolving until . . .each will fully express his divinity . . .”
47. Jesus said “And I love you enough to make you one of me!”
48. “What be you? You are God!”
49.“The believer is called Christ…That’s who we are; we’re Christ!”
50. “the Spirit of God dwells in me, as me. I and the Father are one, and all that the Father has is mine. In truth, I am the Christ of God”
51.“The Lord created you and me for the purpose of becoming Gods like himself “
52.“We were created to be gods over the earth, but remember to spell it with a little “g.”
53. “you have got to learn how to be gods yourselves.”
54. We are 'little gods' and even part of God with all the power of God; and we are 'little messiahs,' everything that Jesus ever was.”
55. “He (God] is living in me. I am the incarnation of himself.”
56. “If you say, I am, your saying you’re a part of him, right? Is he God? Are you his offspring? Are you his children? You can’t be human!”
The topic: Adam as god
57. “If you eat of this fruit, you will be like God. What’s the problem? He’s already like God. He was already like God.”
58. “Man…was created on terms of equality with God, and he could stand in God’s presence without any consciousness of inferiority…God has made us as much like Himself as possible…He made us the same class of being that He is Himself!”
59.“God and man are of the same race, differing only in their degree of advancement”
60.“now I need to make a man to be god in this earth and over all My handiworks.”
61. “Adam helped make this earth”
62.“God is a being with a body in form like man's; that he possesses body, parts and passions; that in a word, God is an exalted, perfected man”
63. “Now that gives us a little insight on why God wanted a god on the earth like He was God in heaven.”
64. “God said, Let us make man in our image after our likeness. The word likeness in the original Hebrew means an exact duplication in kind...Adam was an exact duplication of Gods kind.”
65.speaking of Adam “I’m training a god of the earth. I got to teach him to do what I do.”
66. God is “ A being that stands somewhere around 6-2 , 6-3 that weighs somewhere in the neighborhood of a couple of hundred pounds or a little better, has a span of 9 inches across” (relating to his own hand span).
67. “I say, if you were to see him today, you would see him like a man in form- like yourselves, in all the person, image and very form as a man”
68. “Gods reason for creating Adam was his desire to reproduce himself.” I mean a reproduction of Himself. And in the Garden of Eden He did just that. He was not a little like God, He was not almost like God, He was not subordinate to God even…Adam was as much like God as you can get, just the same as Jesus. Adam in the Garden of Eden was God manifested in the flesh”
69.“Adam is our father and God.”
70.“When our father Adam came into the garden of Eden, he came into it with a celestial body and brought Eve,… He is our father and our God”
71.“God and Adam looked exactly alike.”
72.“the Father had a form; that He had a head; that He had arms; that He had limbs; that he had feet; that He had a face and a tongue...”
73.“What does God the Father look like? Although I've never seen Him, I believe - as with the Holy Spirit - He looks like Jesus looked on earth.”
74.“God is the father of Adam and Eve, and naturally He must have some resemblance to them...Before Adam and Eve fell they were the walking, physical God here on earth.
75.God is a “spirit-being with a body, complete with eyes, and eyelids, ears, nostrils, a mouth, hands and fingers, and feet.”
76.“if you were to see him today, you would see him like a man in form- like yourselves, in all the person, image and very form as a man….
77. “his body and Adams were the exactly the same size”
78.“The word likeness in the original Hebrew means an exact duplication in kind...Adam was an exact duplication of Gods kind.”
79. “Adam was the god of this world.”
80.“God and man are of the same race, differing only in their degree of advancement”
81.“God being an individual, a person with a spirit body, has a place where he resides.”
82. “The Father begets; the Son is begotten; they are Parent and Child; Sire and Son look alike, so much so that they are the express image of each other's persons.
83. “ I’m going to have to reproduce Myself. Like I’m God up here in heaven. I’m going to make Me a god and put Myself in the physical body so that he can guard the earth and keep out all intruders in the earth.”
84. “God came to earth and touched a piece of dust and turned it into a God.”
85.“What was the appearance of God the Father? Like that of a man...God has the likeness of fingers and hands and a face.”
74.“if you were to see him today, you would see him like a man in form- like yourselves, in all the person, image and very form as a man”
86.You see Adam was walking as a God, Adam walked in God's class, Adam did things in the class of god's.”
87. “Adam and Eve were placed in the world as the seed and expression of God. Just as dogs have puppies and cats have kittens, so God has little gods; … Until we comprehend that we are little gods, we cannot manifest the kingdom of God”
88.”Adam walked into God's class. Adam did things in the class of gods… All right, are we gods? we are a class of gods.”
89. “now He’s made Adam god of the earth Adam has been crowned God of all physical things from the dust of the earth including the moon the stars and the planets.”
90.“God took a reflection of Himself and put it in a physical body formed out of the dust and gave him authority of all physical things on the planet. now He’s made Adam god of the earth (speaking of Adam) he was all God. He was just like God.”
91. "When God made Adam all He did was make an exact imprint of Himself. He duplicated Himself.”
92. “Our God was no more or less than Adam. “
93. “Adam was God manifested in the flesh.”
94. “he will meet the God of the earth, Adam.”
95. “Gods reason for creating Adam was his desire to reproduce himself.” …, I want you to know something Adam in the Garden of Eden was God manifested in the flesh.”
96.“Did you know that from the beginning of time the whole purpose of God was to reproduce Himself?”
97. “You see Adam was walking as a God, Adam walked in God's class, Adam did things in the class of god's, … there wasn't anything God could do about it, because a god had placed him there.”
98.“God is the father of Adam and Eve, and naturally He must have some resemblance to them...Before Adam and Eve fell they were the walking, physical God here on earth.”
99.“[Adam] was walking as a god with the authority of a god. ”
100.“If you stood Adam upside God, they look just exactly alike”
101. “now He’s made Adam god of the earth... ”
102. “what’s in the container is just like God.”
103. “we may know we are gods… We are all gods. Because we are all gods, we cannot know that we were gods. That’s why I respect all the people and like them a lot and like them because they are all gods.”
104. “Say it again I’m just like God (audience repeats it)”
105. “Who is God? You! You!”
106. “you are gods, in this earth, and it’s about time we start operating like gods instead of a bunch of mere powerless humans”
107. “Look behind you, your neighbour in front, to your right and left, that is what God looks like. Alright, you are satisfied? God said, ‘God made man in His own image.’ So if you want to find God, look at your neighbours. Each one of us houses God inside.”
108.“your not a sinner saved by grace you sons and daughters of the most high God, your God!”
109. “The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit had a little conference and they said “Let us make man an exact duplicate of us.” Oh, I don't know about you, but that does turn my crank!
110. “An exact duplicate of God! Say it out loud, “I'm an exact duplicate of God! [The congregation repeats it a bit tentatively and uncertainly.] Come on, say it! [He leads them in unison.] “I'm an exact duplicate of God!” Say it again! “I'm an exact duplicate of God!” ...Say it like you mean it? [He's yelling now.] “I'm an exact duplicate of God!” Yell it out loud! Shout it! “I'm an exact duplicate of God! I'm an exact duplicate of God!” . . . .When God looks in the mirror, He sees me! When I look in the mirror, I see God! Oh, hallelujah! ...You know, sometimes people say to me, when they're mad and want to put me down. . . , “You just think you're a little god!” Thank you? Hallelujah? You got that right! “Who d'you think you are, Jesus?” Yep! Are you listening to me? Are you kids running around here acting like gods? Why not? God told me to! . . . Since I'm an exact duplicate of God, I'm going to act like God!”..An exact duplicate of God! Say it out loud, “I'm an exact duplicate of God! [The congregation repeats it a bit tentatively and uncertainly.]...Come on, say it! [He leads them in unison.] “I'm an exact duplicate of God!” Say it again! “I'm an exact duplicate of God!” [The congregation is getting into it, louder and bolder and with more enthusiasm each time they repeat it.]
“Say it like you mean it? [He's yelling now.] “I'm an exact duplicate of God!” Yell it out loud! Shout it! [They follow as he leads.] “I'm an exact duplicate of God! I'm an exact duplicate of God!” [Repeatedly] . . . .When God looks in the mirror, He sees me! When I look in the mirror, I see God! Oh, hallelujah! . . .You know, sometimes people say to me, when they're mad and want to put me down. . . , “You just think you're a little god!” Thank you? Hallelujah? You got that right! “Who d'you think you are, Jesus?”Yep! “Are you listening to me? Are you kids running around here acting like gods? Why not? God told me to! . . . Since I'm an exact duplicate of God, I'm going to act like God!”111. “The recognition of God is the recognition of yourself.”
112. “When God created you He made you part of Him.”
113. “In the Holy Scriptures . . . we read of a unique call directed to us... “You are gods... all of you” (Psalm 82:6; John 10:34) ... As human beings we each have this one, unique calling, to achieve theosis ... we are each destined to become a god, to be like God Himself...”
114.“We are gods!”
115. “We are all Gods.”
116. “Trust God. Or if you wish, trust yourself, for Thou Art God.” 117. “You are already a God. You simply do not know it.”
118. “What is it that God wants of us?” “It is for the individual to become totally, wholly God.”
119. “Today I lay claim to all the attributes of God . . . [and] as a Divine being . . . I rejoice in my Divine nature”
120. “If God is God, then His divinity will adapt itself to the emerging divinity of the sons of God, and a son of God today may be a very different expression of divinity from a son of God five thousand years ago.”
121 “You're god in your universe”
122. “Thus, you are part of God ... YOU ARE GOD. Every living and discarnate individual is God. Together we are an energy gestalt called God....
123 “in Truth you are all that God is”
124.“I am the Christ of God.”
125. “I AM THAT I AM, and there is no other besides me”
126. “Think, speak, and act as the God You Are”
127. “Man is an emerging God .... My plan and My Duty is to reveal to you a new way . . . which will permit the divine in man to shine forth”
128. “The recognition of God is the recognition of yourself ”
129. “In each of us is the potentiality to become a God .... Man can transform himself... he has in him the seeds of Godhood that can grow ”
130. “Today I lay claim to all the attributes of God . . . [and] as a Divine being . . . I rejoice in my Divine nature”
131. “In the Holy Scriptures . . . we read of a unique call directed to us... "You are gods... all of you" (Psalm 82:6; John 10:34) . . . . As human beings we each have this one, unique calling, to achieve theosis . . . we are each destined to become a god, to be like God Himself...”
132. “ We want to be gods. Jesus said, 'I said
ye are gods' (John 10:34). It is with the attitude of gods in the world that
Jesus wants the Christian to live.
134. “I want you to hear what Jesus said about himself. God was in Christ, wasn't He? An incarnation. God is in you, an incarnation, if you were born again. You are incarnate.148. “God is All in all in a very literal sense. All being is in Him Who is all Being. You are therefore in Him since your being is His.”
135. “I believe happiness can be achieved through concentration upon oneself, opening to others elevating oneself to God.”136. “The divine name from Exod. 3:14, “ I Am who I Am, ” is appropriated by Jesus who shows us how to embrace our own divinity. The Cosmic Christ is the “ I am ” in every creature. ”
137. “Divinity is not outside us. We are in God and God in us. That is the unitive experience of the mystics East or West”
138. “Today I lay claim to all the attributes of God ... [and] as a Divine being ... I rejoice in my Divine nature”
139. “We are gods of course, but gods of our own universe, and gods among other gods. Every man, woman and child is God!
140.“There is something Divine about us that we have overlooked. There is more to us than we realize… Man, the real man, is birthless, deathless, changeless; and God, as man, in man, IS man!”
141. “The impersonal God is that Being which dwells in the heart of everyone. Each individual in his true nature is the impersonal God.”
142. “The soul is a small God.”
143. “Be constantly absorbed in the thought of God and you too will become God”
144. “Only God can see God. So if man' is to see God. He must become God. Man becomes God. and God becomes man. It is no big deal.”
145. Christ is “god as all men are god”
146. Jesus, a man, developed the “I Am/God Self' within himself”
147. “You are God.... God is you. Man has never realized he is God . . .”
148. “God is All in all in a very literal sense. All being is in Him Who is all Being. You are therefore in Him since your being is His.”
149. “There is no God but God. Om Allah Hu. Sh'ma Y'Israel Adonai Elohenu Adonai Echud. Rumi, here, and St. Francis. El Morya, Serapis Bey. St. Germain, Archangel Metatron and Raphael. Good morning, dear One. We wish to awaken you with a message of blinding truth. Breathe deeply into your core, your heart center. Feel this truth, there is no God but God. Remember that You Are God.… Rise and shine. IT IS TIME TO BE GOD.”
150.“Within all men sits a God. That God is your true Self”
151. “You are God, and therefore capable of creating any reality you desire, if not now, then in a later incarnation”
152. “In the Holy Scriptures . . . we read of a unique call directed to us... "You are gods... all of you" (Psalm 82:6; John 10:34) . . . . As human beings we each have this one, unique calling, to achieve theosis . . . we are each destined to become a god, to be like God Himself”
153. “I will be like the most High [God] . . . . Today I lay claim to all the attributes of God . . . [and] as a Divine being . . . I rejoice in my Divine nature”
154. ‘“I am God. And you too are God. The only difference between you and Me is that while I am aware of it, you are completely unaware.'
155. "I insist that all persons are Divine. Jesus made the discovery of the Divinity of man"
156.“My search is at an end. In Thee I behold all things. I, myself, am God”
157. "We are as Gods and might as well get good at it”
158. “Once we begin to see that we are all God, that we all have the attributes of God, then I think the whole purpose of human life is to reown the Godlikeness within us”
159. “I have a relative [a brother] who is in a mental hospital. He thinks he is Christ. Well, that's groovy. I am Christ also ... as far as I'm concerned we are all God”
160. “God, the scripture is saying, is formless consciousness and the essence of who you are.”
161. “YOU ARE GOD in a physical body… You are all power…You are all intelligence…YOU ARE THE CREATOR.”
162. “It is time to reveal our divine glory, summon our courage, and demonstrate our wisdom. It is not only necessary to worship the Christ, WE MUST BECOME THE VERY CHRIST.”
163. “Man is not to be compelled; he is to be free. He is not a slave, but a God in the Making”
164. “I begin with me. I am a living Soul and the Spirit of God dwells in me, as me. I and the Father are one, and all that the Father has is mine. In Truth, I am the Christ of God”
165. “The Christ is your Soul and you should learn to see Him in all beings.”
166. “I have a relative [a brother] who is in a mental hospital. He thinks he is Christ. Well, that's groovy. I am Christ also ... as far as I'm concerned we are all God”
167. “Christhood is not something to come at a point in the future when you are more evolved. Christhood is—right now! I am the Christ of God. You are the Christ of God”
168. “The Christ is You. You are the one who is to come—each of you. Each and everyone of you!”
169. "Yes, ye shall become as Gods! That is the word, the promise and the power and the plenitude of Lucifer; it has not changed. It has not diminished, and everyone who has accepted Lucifer at his word has already become as a God in his or her own right."
170. "... realizing what his human potential is eventually everyone is going to be an essential part of santanism attaining his own Godhead in accordance with his own potential therefore each man each woman is a god in Satanism.
171. "you are the God, the creator and master of all you survey in your very own heaven....."
172." your part of the ‘I Am’ that we are.”
173. "We are all Gods, all the children of the One Father"
THE ANSWERS to the Quotes
A note of truth: The Bible the Lord states: “I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me” (Isaiah 43:10).
“I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any” (Isaiah 44: 6-8).
To call oneself god, God , or divine or any other created being God is blasphemy. A Christian is supposed to know God and his place in relationship to Him. If he does, he would not be able to say he is Christ or God.
Only Jesus could say “If you have seen me you have seen the father”
“I and my father are one Jesus Christ” He alone was Emmanuel-God with us.